1. What does the Atomic # of an atom represent?
2. What is located inside of the nucleus of an atom?
3. What are the rings around the nucleus called?
4. What do these “rings” carry?
5. How many electrons fit in the first energy level? How about the second? How about the third?
6. How is the Periodic Table organized?
7. Who invented the Periodic Table?
8. What charge do the following have: Protons? Neutrons? Electrons?
9. How do you find the number of neutrons in an atom?
10. Do a model of the Titanium Atom, like the example on the board.