The ___________ is an amazing __________ because __________________. I decided to research the ___________ because ______________. The ____________ have many interesting features that I am going to discuss in this research essay. In this essay you will learn about the _______________’s _________, _______, ___________, ________, and ____________.
Friday, April 24, 2015
Thursday, April 23, 2015
1. What does the Atomic # of an atom represent?
2. What is located inside of the nucleus of an atom?
3. What are the rings around the nucleus called?
4. What do these “rings” carry?
5. How many electrons fit in the first energy level? How about the second? How about the third?
6. How is the Periodic Table organized?
7. Who invented the Periodic Table?
8. What charge do the following have: Protons? Neutrons? Electrons?
9. How do you find the number of neutrons in an atom?
10. Do a model of the Titanium Atom, like the example on the board.
Friday, April 17, 2015
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
My Side of the Mountain Segment 1 Questions
1. What does the author personify on the first page of the story? Give three examples of this personification. (P. 652)
2. Reread the passage: October 15 (P. 654-655) ; Sam says his fear for winter was awoken by the Baron losing his mantle. What does he realize he must do to prepare?
3. Describe why it took Sam three days to finish his fireplace. What are two challenges he encountered? How did he finally finish it? (P. 656-657)
4. Why was Sam upset when he realized Frightful was gone? (P. 657)