Today we’ll be studying the different types of clouds within our unit on weather and the Water Cycle. Please go through the following websites in order to conduct your research. Once you are finished, please scroll down to the e-document at the bottom of the page to record your findings.
The five types of clouds we’ll be studying today are: Cumulus, Cirrus, Stratus, Cumulonimbus, and Fog.
Happy cloud hunting!
- Click here to learn about the different types of clouds: low-clouds, mid-level clouds, and high clouds
- Click here to listen to a cool song about clouds
- Click here to learn about how fog is formed
- Click here to learn all about clouds and how they form
- Click here to read details about the different types of clouds
- Click here to learn how clouds form, how they cause chaos, and impact our lives
- Click here to play cloud games
- Click here to take a quiz on clouds
- Download the PPT here and read slides 1-20
Watch the following Youtube videos on the different types of clouds: